Are you ready to solve diverse logistic puzzles using 3D simulation software?
As a simulation engineer you will work in our Simulation Team in order to meet the fast-growing demands of our national and international customers. Based on our client’s demand you will develop predictive analytics using simulation applications and support the client in creating insight in the flow of goods or people in complex logistic processes. The markets can be industrial, logistics, transportation, sports & leisure. For instance:
- A stadium for the super bowl or world cup
- The baggage handling system of an airport
- The largest train station of the US
- The production facility of an airplane manufacturer
- The supply chain logistics of major warehouses
The Simulation Team at InControl operates in a dynamic environment with a wide range of (inter)national projects helping them Experience the Future Today!
Your key responsibilities
- Develop simulation models & applications for our clients
- Perform detailed analysis with efficiency insights
- Support our project engineers & consultants in client meetings
- Develop technical reports
- Provide user support for our software users
- Support our development department in the ongoing development of our simulation products
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of the market
The job requirements
The current team of Simulation Software Engineers consists of people who combine their passion for technology and software development with a genuine interest in the various customers and projects that InControl carries out.
We would like to meet you if you have:
- An academic background, Experience in simulation .
- Knowledge and/or experience in one (or more) of the following fields: industrial engineering, logistic engineering, civil engineering, transport planning, architecture & design
- An eagerness to continuously improve yourself
- Knowledge of methods for quantitative research.
- Ability to work and to function in multidisciplinary and international project teams. With the will to travel.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
- Innovative, Independent, Analytical and Ambitious.
- Fulltime (40 hours / week) and as soon as possible available
InControl Enterprise Dynamics has been a leading developer of simulation software for 30 years. Our software platform is used worldwide to analyze and optimize infrastructures, industrial processes and crowd management.
Our customers use our software to test, plan and control large-scale systems and infrastructures, such as baggage systems, container terminals, train stations, assembly lines, sports stadiums and large-scale events.
Our mission is to contribute to a safe and sustainable planet.
InControl is a company that strongly believes in growth and offers its employees room for development. As an employee, you are part of a growing, international company where there is room for your own input and ideas.
An attractive atmosphere within a dynamic and international organization. Your primary and secondary terms of employment meet the nowadays standards in every way. Salary commensurate with experience.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Are you ready for a new step in your career and does the above position appeal to you? Then we would like to invite you to apply with us.
Send your CV and accompanying motivation to Monja Bonekamp, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information call +1 704.239.2234
ACQUISITION AS A RESULT OF THIS VACANCY IS NOT APPRECIATED.